Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gretencord/ Klemme Wedding: Fowler, Otterbein, Earl Park Wedding Photographer

Goodness, where to start? I had quite the amazing day regardless of the extra warm weather. I was able to be a part of such a special wedding today between Derek & Kelsey, and it's clear they are so madly in love with each other. Thank you for allowing me to photograph your special day, which in turn has become a very special day for me as well. God bless your marriage & your beautiful family =) Enjoy your sneak peak!!

G6_2894
G5_2625

G4_2447

A2

G2_1915

G1_1654





~Megan Shufflebarger

Moments In Time Photography

MegansMomentsInTime.com

Megan-MomentsInTime.blogspot.com

(219) 613.6224

7 comments:

  1. Great job megan!!!!! I cannot wait to see the rest!!!!!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! so love them...you left me wanting more!!!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Megan! I love the silloette in the doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job, Megan! These photos look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow megan! i love them i can not wait to get them! thanks for much! ur a amazing person and photographer

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Megan can we see one of the flower girls??!!!?? PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete