Saturday, June 20, 2009

Christina's Bridal Shower

Of course you cannot forget the ornery Diedam Girls with some wine!!












I'm a little behind on getting my post's caught up & on some editing, life just keeps on happening, and I'm running a lot, but love the days when I get to sit down & get caught up on here. Christina & Perry are getting married next weekend, and I can't wait to see them! She will be such a beautiful bride! We are actually going to two weddings next weekend, my cousins as well as one of my lifelong friends whom I grew up with, Ricky Hughes. I'm really excited to see both brides, they always look so beautiful on one of the biggest days of their lives, it's awesome! I won't doddle as I've still got more processing to do for these photos, I hope to get completely updated on this today =) Thanks for looking!
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment