Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sitting...Waiting...Wishing...

I've been waiting for some software to come in now for a few days...waiting on this to be able to post more pictures on here of more recent sessions...

I also am very excited about my purchase of my first speedlite flash...it will make a great addition to my Tracy Joy Kristine Camera bag...Oh how I love the brown & teal color scheme together.

I'm also quite excited for tomorrow to roll around, a photographer friend & I are getting together to have some photographer's fun tomorrow afternoon ... I love talking pictures!! She is also going to take some family photos of us, granted it does not rain while we are trying to do so...I'm very excited! We haven't had a family photo taken since November...ridiculous!

I also have ordered my first floating canvas for display in my office, which I cannot wait to see & be able to show off to you guys!!

We will be on vacation next week, we are going to get away for a few days before Nursing School picks back up full swing ...

Until next time =)

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment