Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Product

One of my new year's resolutions for my business is better marketing, and part of that is of course the selective sales. I've been putting off ordering all the canvas', wrap's, large prints, for whatever reason... BUT starting the first of this year, I put my foot down, and bit the bullet! Here are a few pictures of just two of my exciting new things...

The pictures of course do not do them near enough justice, you simply must come visit my home and take a look!

The following shown is an 11x14 canvas of my son baby C:

IMG_0568

The second here is a print from my wedding, made into a metallic floating wrap, and wow, this is simply breathtaking with the colors being so bold and beautiful and what a moment, I feel like I can look at this print, and truly relive that wonderful moment from our wedding day.
IMG_0572

IMG_0569

No comments:

Post a Comment