Monday, January 18, 2010

Today

Today I will be busy officially working on specific overhauling on my blogger sites, but first I will be attempting all new things on a "Tester Blog". It shall prove to be exciting and frustrating all in one, because I am not a huge fan of HTML code, but I do have to like it to avoid paying someone else to do these things for me. I have a few new blogger header's to try out, but first I need to customize and tweak them a bit more.

Last night I ordered some fun things for Valentine's day & hope to have at least one parent take advantage of the great price and fun props I have available for Valentine's Day. I also ordered two new logo's from ONTT Studio's, and will be attempting to patiently wait for their arrival, oooh I am very VERY excited about seeing them, it will be the new face of MIT Photography for this year!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment