Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"B" Family Photos

I had the pleasure of hanging out with a beautiful family of four this past weekend. The session was a lot of fun for me, even though the boys weren't crazy about changing their outfits multiple times :) I think their pictures turned out great, and I look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you for this opportunity!!

Friends & Family of "B" Family.... Help them get a $20 printing credit by having 20+ comments on this blog site about their pictures :) Happy commenting!

~M

B7

B6

B5

B4

B3

B2

B1

4 comments:

  1. Megan, you did an amazing job capturing my family. Thank you so much and I look forward to when it warms up and we can go out and get more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures meg! absolutely love the fourth and fifth ones!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!!! I look forward to sheduling a shoot with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous posters, I know it's just because you don't want to sign up for the account to post, and I understand that, but if you don't mind, will you leave your names at the ends of the post in typing so we know who likes what and who doesn't like what? :) <3 you guys thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete