Friday, March 26, 2010

What To Wear 2010

I think the most popular question I'm asked after booking a portrait session is, "What should we wear?" Many families, couples, etc. will go with the classic typical look of jeans, khakis & white shirts...What makes my job interesting is when people are able to match their favorite looks, personality, in with some bold colors that really pop right out of the image.

When choosing outfits, they do not have to be identical, what I try to stress is complimentary. Mom wears something that compliments the little girls dress that compliments the little boy's tie that compliments Dad's button up....Where they all coordinate and work together. I hope this helps, and as always, if you have any questions, let me know.

Here are some great examples for what would look great this spring & summer for different types of photo sessions:

blogspringcouple

blogspringmat

blogspringkids

blogspringfull2

blogspringfull1

BoysW2W

ChildrensW2WWM

FamilyW2W

GirlsW2WI

KidsW2W

KidsW2WII

KidsW2WIII

SeniorW2WIIII

SeniorW2W

SeniorW2WIV

No comments:

Post a Comment