Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Leah

This morning I got to meet little princess Leah, for her 4 month pictures. What an adorable happy little baby, I had so much fun playing with all the girly little stuff that I never get to put on Coltyn, and was so happy Mom brought her to me to photograph her. She has such a cute little personality, and is so strong for only being 4 months old!! As we were chatting Mom told me she got really lucky, little Miss is already sleeping through the nights! How blessed are they!? Beautiful, happy, well behaved baby at only 4 months? Lucky ducks! Thanks guys for sharing her with me for some photographs, I had a blast and hope to see her back soon for more fun!

Enjoy your sneak peak =)

~Megan

L2_8330

L1_8397

L40_8372

L29_8398

L16_8338

L10_8412

L46_8352

No comments:

Post a Comment