Sunday, May 2, 2010

"G" Boys- West Lafayette Family & Children Portraits

I had so much fun this afternoon working with these little guys...I tell you what, something about not having held a little tiny baby for a long time, and then holding a newborn Saturday, and a 3 month old today, makes me realize how out of practice I am! Thank goodness Mom & Dad were here to help today, because let's face it, they are still so bendy/ floppy at 3 months, but really, I don't think these boys could have gotten any cuter. Baby C fell asleep just being all nuzzled up next to his Momma, and I swear, what a sweet sweet moment to see. I forgot how sweet and innocent they are in the very beginning, it seems like lifetimes ago when my Coltyn was that small and quiet =) I had a wonderful time working with these kiddos, and can't wait to see them back in the future, thanks you guys for this opportunity. Enjoy your sneak peak =)

~Megan

A1-5130-BW

C1-5093-Pain ol' BW

C4-5117-Plain ol' BW

C2-5148-Plain ol' BW

Storyboard for Blog & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment